Pham Trang's blog

Friday, February 17, 2006

Sometimes I wish... (ban dich tieng Anh cua bai Manchmal wünschte ich..)




 Sometimes I wish my thoughts were a book


So that you can read what I think, what I believe, what I try to do


What was right and what was wrong.


You can turn the pages and see


It'll tell you line by line


What I want to share with you without changing the meanings of words.


Sometimes I wish my thoughts were a book


But now I have forgot all my thoughts


While I'm looking for the right word:D


Sometimes I wish my time were like ice


and it wouldn't fly anymore.


Just when I need some time, I'd take a piece and let it melt


And perhaps I could find another way to deal with the promises that I didn't keep


Sometimes I wish my time were like ice


But when I'm thinking about it


A piece of time has already flown:D


 


Sometimes I wish my love were a house, with bright windows and a  high gate


...(doan nay chiu khong dich duoc:D)


then you have the keys to the gate, to all the rooms....


Het:D


 


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home